Decided to make it a top 10 this week cos I’m an egomaniac and love my own tweets!
1. So Wonderland have suddenly decided to release an EP – chickening out on the Parade vs Wonderland chart battle already!
2. This is supposed to be Tove Styrke’s first UK single – nice song but why not White Light Moment/Million Pieces? http://youtu.be/Kx1wvtzxa60
3. Someone’s spending a lot of money on Chipmunk – his next single, out in March, will feature Keri Hilson!
4. Blue’s Eurovision song will be premiered on March 11th on the Graham Show, according to (the usually correct) @melodimen
5. Lee Ryan’s acting career goes from strength to strength http://youtu.be/4ybmGuEeyOA
6. Is Randy being styled by The Saturdays for American Idol this year? http://yfrog.com/h8yzxp
7. Margaret Berger is back! Hooray!!! http://www.scandipop.co.uk/?p=5009
8. Thanks for the mention @lovemachineuk! http://tumblr.com/xir1lazegn
9. Great to hear that Alexis Jordan’s on course for a 2nd top ten hit! Good Girl has survived its similarity to Happiness after all.
10. Twitter’s amazingness strikes again – just read Cleopatra’s younger sister Terri is celebrating her birthday with Frankee Mini Viva today!
The Tove Styrke video is High And Low I suppose (it is blocked for Sweden).
Is it actually an official music video (finally) or is it just a ripped album track?
There is an EP out in Sweden with a new single version and a bunch of remixes. http://open.spotify.com/album/3qtVeUn9LjqCnHYzEef5xz
The video is just the song High and Low and a picture. The info about its release was on a music chart forum.
The ”2011 Remake” on the EP is probably the new single. It has a harder beat than the album version and is much more suitable for radio. Still it doesn’t have the same hit potential as White Light Moment in my opinion.