I don’t have as much time to blog as usual at the moment, but I do usually find the time to tweet approximately 10 million times a day. So I thought I’d start a new feature where each Sunday I pick five poptastic tweets from the past week, to keep you updated on what I’ve been listening to, laughing at and wondering about. Here are this week’s five:
1. What is with this new Train single? You are not Jason Mraz!!
2. So apparently the Private single is finally out here this week. It would have been nice to do a little promo, wouldn’t it?
3. Everyone everywhere seems to be obsessed with Bad Romance – pretty impressive after it’s been out since October!
4. Has Anders SG picked up an Essex accent? “I need sumfin I can dance to” ???
5. Just passed 700 followers, hooray! I have as many followers as Whigfield and Brett Anderson put together and times two.