Their Popworld interview this morning revealed them to be much acer than anyone could have ever imagined. So here is a quick guide: 1. It has finally come to me who lead singer Ricky reminds me of – Alistair Griffin! Not in looks obviously but in personality and sense of humour, he’s like his indie… Continue reading 5 Things You NEED To Know About The Kaiser Chiefs
13. Erik Faber Erik is a Norwegian singer who has had a few hits in Scandinavia, including the epic Century, one of my favourite songs of last year. He does appear to be getting on a bit now, but he’s still very pretty.
12. Christian Walz If you’re a fan of Tyler James you should definitely check out his brilliant and lovely Swedish equivalent, Christian Walz. His 2004 hit single Wonderchild (which I did once post on Into The Groove) was incredibly ace and his brand new single Never Be Afraid Again is a gorgeous ballad. Surprisingly his… Continue reading Fit February
I have just heard what with a lot of luck will be this year’s Eurovision winner. It is of course Alcastar by Alcazar! It sounds exactly how I expected it to, but as anyone who is familiar with this band will know, that is just too perfect for Eurovision. Click here to hear all the… Continue reading You can be an Alcastar!
McFly – All About YouWhat’s the best thing about this video? The fact that Simon Amstell is in it. Obviously! I mean… it’s all about him! Luckily the song is not as bad as my jokes but it’s nowhere near their best (Room On The 3rd Floor!). Still it will inevitably sell heaps cos it’s… Continue reading Video Killed The Radio Star
11. Tyler James It’s hard to decide if Tyler is a buff hottie or a bit odd looking, but his new single Foolish gets better with every listen and if his album The Unlikely Lad doesn’t get released I shall be very upset indeed! This picture is quite lovely:
10. Will Young Will was looking very dapper at the Brits this week, a big improvement on some of his recent fashions disasters. He was also sporting a very fetching stubbly beard thing: And he won an award for best single (Your Game) so hooray for that! Now hurry back with a new single please… Continue reading Fit February
9. Brendan Benson I haven’t even heard his single (I think it’s called Spit It Out?) in full but from the minute of his video I saw on MTV today I have decided he is a buff hottie of the highest order. Here he is looking liek a grown-up Chad Michael Murray (well, he’s got… Continue reading Fit February
8. Martin Rolinski The lead singer of Bodies Without Organs and ex-Swedish Popstars contestant, 22-year-old Martin is one of the leading buff hotties in one of the topsest bands in Swedish pop today. Here he is in the Living In A Fantasy video:
To celebrate Pancake Day, or Shrove Tuesday as it is known to The Very Posh, here are the top 20 songs of the year so far, as chosen, as always, by me. 1. Head Automatica – Beating Heart Baby 2. Baxendale – I Built This City 3. Girls Aloud – Wake Me Up 4. Kaiser… Continue reading Top 20 Songs Of The Year So Far