7. Adam Green Not only does he have a brilliant new single out today (I think!) called Emily (buy it!) but he has also revealed that he is going to be joining fellow Jewish Buff Hottie Called Adam With The Hair, Adam Brody in The OC for a special appearance. In fact he is following… Continue reading Fit February
6. Ryan Dusick (Maroon 5) Most people seem to fancy Adam Levine, but I am a lifelong fan of the Dusick. He was Ryan Dusick for most of last year, but remained my dear favourite throughout. Here he is with some of his bandmates, but look! Jesse is missing! And hooray because he is rubbish.… Continue reading Fit February
5. Ben Jelen I first wrote about Ben here about a year ago, expecting him to be the next big thing. Surely his prettiness and English roots would ensure his success? But sadly he never really made much of a mark on the music business, apart from his single appearing on One Tree Hill which… Continue reading Fit February
4. All of V This is just an excuse to show you their new haircuts: Apart from Ant who now looks like a particularly thuggish Mike Skinner, I think the new looks are a success! Now all they need is an equally ace new single.
3. Dan Miller (Ex-O-Town) A forgotten hero of Dirrrty Pop. I hadn’t realised quite how much like a scary vampire he looks in photos, but he’s still today’s buff hotty because frankly I’m running out already! I think I may just go up to the 14th. Sadly O-Town split up last year but seeing as… Continue reading Fit February
Gwen Stefani ft. Eve – Rich Girl On any other album this would be my favourite track but the impeccably high standard of LAMB means it has to make do with being one of my many favourites. It’s a great choice for the follow-up single to WYWF as it’s just as mad, busy and poptastic… Continue reading Video Killed The Radio Star (US Special!)
2. Brandon Flowers (of the Killers) His best look is the Mr Brightside video look, which was much like this This is also a particularly pretty photo: Shiny shirts galore! I am also incredibly excited about the band’s forthcoming appearance on The OC, although if Brandon and Seth are on screen at the same time… Continue reading Fit February
In an act of blatent title theiving from Life Itself and in conjunction with the much dreaded (by most) Valentines Day, I am pronouncing this month Fit February, which means every day I am generously presenting a new buff hottie for your admiration. And today you’re getting 4 for the price of 1! 1. The… Continue reading Fit February